Authors selected for oral presentations were informed on 15th July 2018 via email.
Click Here to visit abstract submission system to check the status of your submission.
- Confirm your acceptance and register
To confirm that this abstract will be presented at the APAMI 2018 Conference, we kindly remind you that the presenting author is required to attend the Conference. Presenters are not exempt from payment of the registration fee. Please click on the links below to register:
Foreign Delegates: http://dhw2018.org/apami2018/registration/foreign-delegates/
Local Delegates: http://dhw2018.org/apami2018/registration/local-delegates/
Please contact the Programme Committee if you wish to change the presenting author or if you wish to withdraw your work at firstname.lastname@example.org (NB: requests must be sent by Monday 6 August 2018).
Presenting authors must register by Friday 10 August 2018.
If you fail to register by the above deadline, the Programme Committee reserves the right to offer your place in the programme to another participant.
- Submit formatted abstract
- Presentation Guidelines
The draft programme schedule for the conference will be available in August 2018 and we will communicate further details on the date and time of your presentations and guidelines by then.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
APAMI 2018 Conference Secretariat,
Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Abstract Submission is CLOSED!
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- All abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract portal at http://dhw2018.org/abstracts/
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- You are permitted a maximum of 5 keywords per abstract.
- To ensure that the greatest opportunity for participation in APAMI 2018 is made available to researchers and institutions, authors may appear in multiple submissions but may have only ONE submission considered where they are the presenting author.
Abstract text to be limited to 3000 characters and is to be structured within the following headings:
- Objectives: (indicate the purpose of the study or hypothesis that was tested)
- Methods: (include the setting for the study, the subjects, and the type of statistical analysis; if references are needed, they should be given in the text)
- Results: (present as clearly as possible the outcome of the study and statistical significance if appropriate)
- Conclusion: (briefly discuss the data and emphasize the significance of the results)
- Last date for submission is
Monday 30th April 2018now extended to Monday 14th May 2018. Papers sent beyond this deadline will not be considered.
- All submissions shall go through an extensive peer review process through a pre-selected peer review committee.
- Peer review shall be singly blinded with adequate safeguards regarding conflict of interest etc.
- The decisions of the peer review committee cannot be challenged
- Authors selected for oral and poster presentation will be informed by 31st July 2018.
- Notices and instructions will be sent to the presenting author’s e-mail address provided at the time of abstract submission.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be published or presented at any other meeting.
- Abstracts selected for presentation during the conference will be printed from the electronically submitted material. Every effort will be made to reproduce the content of the abstracts as submitted. The Abstract Review Committee does not proof-read or correct spelling, typographical, grammatical, or scientific errors, nor can changes be made once the abstract is submitted.
APAMI reserves the right to reject abstracts based on the following criteria:
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines; including excessive length (contributed abstract body text is limited).
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content.
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting.
- Advertising or purely descriptive papers will not be accepted. Members of the APAMI 2018 Scientific Programme Committee are prepared to assist authors of such papers to develop their work for a APAMI 2018 audience.
Tracks (see Topics per Track)
- Connected and Digital Health
- Health data science
- Human, organisational, and social aspects
- Knowledge management
- Quality and safety, and patient outcomes
- Ageing and Smart Health
- Application of Artificial Intelligence for Clinical Research Data
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Healthcare Innovations (AIMHI)
- Continuum of care – navigating through the islands of care provision in chronic diseases through informatics
- Opportunities and Challenges of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Personalized Medicine – the why and how?
- Public-Private Partnerships towards UHC and the SDGs
- Telehealth for the ageing population